Search what is wrong ...
- Comment heard after the non broadcast of the tape with Florence Audenas: "journalists have acted like professionals when not broadcasting the tape".
In others times, journalists shew in close up, this child dying in its mud tomb in Colombia, the tidal wave reaching the beach - time of the death of hundreds of people - and its consequences, bomb attack or wars casualties lying in a pool of their own blood. We would like they are "pro" at any time. This reminds me the indecency of marines prisoners photos while was shown abuses on irakian prisoners ...
I feel sick. 3 mar
- According to some teachers, the french writer Jules Vernes who is celebrated this year has a too bombastic style, some pages are to complicated to understand for our children.
Great writers has their own style: Proust and its paragraphs made of one sentence, Rabelais and its old french language, Hugo and its monumental descriptions, Rimbauld and its modern verses, etc. They died a second time ! We won't be surprised any more to hear that the 'bac' is devaluated ! 3 mar
- This year the Paris-Dakar race made two deaths. The former was a racer. The race has been stopped in his memory.
the latter was a young girl, killed on the roadside in a village. The race was carryed on ...
- An avert for a car is on french screens today. It says that petrol is a luxary product so that car can save some.
For one more euro, you can add air-conditionning to it. Air-conditionnin use one extra litre per 100 km ...
Georges Malbrunot, 41, Christian Chesnot, 38, french journalists and their driver Mohammed al-Joundi, have been kidnapped on 20 august . All TV channels as well as newspapers are talking of this every days.
Ingrid Betancourt, candidate to the presidential elections of may 2002 in Colombia has been abducted on the 23 february 2002 by FARC. Who is still talking of her in the media ?
Special hint for the radio France Inter that this morning (18 nov), as a lot
of media, was talking of the 1000th day of captivity of Ingrid
Bétancourt. This radio has indeed reminded us that we were often
talking of the journalists but "a little" of this other hostage.
- Four hurricanes and tropical tempests have just reached United States and more particularly Florida, but they have also made damages in the Caraibian islands. We were talked a lot of the damages that occured in Florida and of the thirty and more deads.
Each year tropical tempests and typhoons devastate Bengladesh, country very often flooded because of its low altitude lands. this creates thousands of deads from drowning, diseases or starvation after those tempests came. Who covers those events ?
YANN ARTHUS-BERTRAND reported from Thalassa on the 17 sept 2004
Earth from above
Beautiful production from Renaud Delourme who successed in the challenge
of liven up photos which are by nature still. Their beauty
and depth are
transcended. More, complementing
Yann Arthus-Bertrand's masterpiece, he asks us to
question ourselves about the part and role of Humen
on Earth. Enought to get a lot of and be full of sights !